Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another day, another kids museum

Did I mention that I became a HUGE fan of Groupon, Living Social and all the other sites selling discounted items. I fell in love about a year or so ago and became obsessed quickly that this site will offer discounts/deals on anything and everything. You can get a deal of manicures, waxing, oil changes, home improvements, teeth whitening, a shot in the ass, whatever you want. The only problem is that it seems like a great idea at the time but about a week before the deal you purchased expires you find yourself scrambling for ways to use them up!

Soooooo, I purchased a Living Social deal several months ago for a rainy day activity with Cupcake and found myself on the eve of expiration debating if we should use it or forfeit it. Hubs has been extra sensitive about my whereabouts, locations, activities and decided we would join us on this escapade (that and he didn't want me to lose the deal and throw my money away). We headed back to one of our favorite Children's Museums and had a blast. It was so warm outside (odd for January) and raining (that was putting it mildly) but we braved the storm and hit the museum. Cupcake had so much fun visiting her old favorites (you may want to look through old posts) that we just let her do whatever she wanted and visit all of her favorite places. Let's face it, the next time she will be here will be with a little brother. Do what you like Cupcake, it's all about you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment