Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let's get cookin'

Cupcake is my shadow, she may look like her daddy but she is a little mini me. She can never let anyone do anything without her. It is so funny because whenever I am about to do anything she will say "oh, I help you". I try to involve her in everything I do, rarely do I say no because I don't want to discourage her. So, you can imagine that when I cook any meal I hear a chair sliding across the kitchen floor and her favorite question, "oh, I help you". She is quick with her chair and before I can say anything her sleeves are rolled up and her hands are washed. We have experimented with pancakes, cupcakes, brownies, even chicken cutlets. On the rare days that hubby will cook something and may not want Cupcake to help, she will grab her own appliances and cook herself! I love her, she is so much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment