Thursday, July 5, 2012

Preschool Parade

Do you have the feeling that this blog is like the movie "Groundhogs Day". Every entry is about Halloween, I bet you can't wait for Christmas, lol! Today is the Preschool Halloween Parade, bring it on! I explained to Cupcake that she will get changed into her Abby Dabby costume at school and she will get in line with her friends for a parade. I also informed her that Daddy, Nonna, Pop and I will be there to see her and celebrate with some cupcakes. I arrived a few minutes early to help her change into her costume and WTF, her classroom was a crying war zone. All the kids were crying and disoriented, I felt horrible for them. I can't necessarily blame them, too many people were around, I can't wait for the actual parade to start. Cupcake was ready, in line and headed outside. I was so nervous that she wouldn't walk in line but once she rounded the corner her little face lit up and she was so proud to march in line! I am so proud of her, when she's good she's golden!! After the parade there was a little party and some nap time. We have lots of houses to hit tonight!







No comments:

Post a Comment