Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hubs, Cupcake and I spent New Year's Eve at home enjoying our new toys from Santa and resting before our big trip to meet with my family to celebrate Christmas and 2012! Our night was quiet but the next day was exciting! My sister decided to host New Years Day and I have to say that it was one of the best, nicest, funnest (lol) family gatherings we've had in a long time. Not that our gathering aren't fun but this one was different. Maybe it was because I am with child, more relaxed, hormonal, lol. Regardless we had so much fun! Cupcake hung with Tink (as usual) and we were able to see the original Fab 4; Boo, Kman (my brothers kids) Creed and Screech (my sisters sons) hang with their new stuff. Funny how years prior they were surrounded with dolls, legos, star wars, harry potter "stuff" but now they have endless electronics, clothes and grown up stuff. I'm not ready for them to be old, the little girls to grow up and our family to expand. Everyone had a fabulous time and before we knew it we had to go home. I hope everyone had as much fun as us because it really was a special day. Funny how when we were leaving I told everyone that the next time I saw them our little boy would be here. OMG, what is happening!!!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! May it be happy, healthy and full of love and laughs!









No comments:

Post a Comment