Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas Day with the Grandparents



When I was pregnant with Cupcake, Hubs and I celebrated our last Christmas prior to her arrival with our parents. We wanted to keep Christmas small since I didn't think I wanted to cook for a large group and a "Thank You" to our parents for all that they do. This go around we felt the same way. I have about 5 weeks to go and I'm not looking forward to cooking for everyone although I love having a house full of people. Anyway, Hubs and I had our parents over on Christmas Day. We were very happy to celebrate this way and even happier Cupcake would have her grandparents to herself ALL day! The day was fun, full of love, laughs, games and relaxation! It's hard to believe that next Christmas Santa will have trains, trucks and toys for a little boy. We are so excited for our sons arrival and fingers crossed Cupcake will love her new best friend very much.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!!













No comments:

Post a Comment