Tuesday, July 10, 2012

December Events

Well, we all know that there is 1 Santa Claus in the world and he has many helpers sent out to all the local malls, fire halls, parties, etc. making sure that every child sends their Christmas wish list to Santa himself! I wanted to make sure that Cupcake not only had "the summer of Cupcake" but she also had "the Christmas of Cupcake" before her little brother arrives. We hit every mall, party, eatery, home and local shelter (kidding) saying "hello" to Santa's helpers. Cupcake jumped from lap to lap and looking back I probably should cut it back to maybe 1 or 2 next year. I'm very pregnant (about 32 weeks) and have seen every Santa in a 50 mile radius. I hope Cupcake reads this blog on day and realizes that I'm an idiot who loves her and tries hard to give her everything and every Santa!

We spent December going to a Breakfast with Santa with Nonna, Pop, Uncle S, Aunt K, cousins A & J. We had so much fun visiting, eating and Cupcake kept sneaking back to see Santa. Well, she kept sneaking back to get more lollipops.














Up next was our MOMS Club holiday party! I didn't get many photos since I was helping to organize the event and at this point I"m over pictures. Santa came by and Cupcake jumped right up and giggled!











Last but not least was our party at school. Actually, we were invited to attend Jesus' birthday party. Cupcake was so happy to show me around her school, sing some songs and play with her friends. This would be the last day of school until the new year. I was crying inside because I had so many things to do before Christmas and not enough of time and about 34 weeks pregnant. I had a fantastic time at Jesus' birthday party and can't wait to celebrate on the 25th!




No comments:

Post a Comment