Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas Vacation - a children's museum

Hubs took some time off from work so we could have some "family time". I looked through all the things to do in our area and I was determined to have activities planned and fun times ahead! Our first trip was to a local Children's Museum. This one is smaller than the one we usually venture off to. We are fortunate to live near a few bigger cities, a few small cities, country, beaches and many fun things to do! Cupcake walked in and started coloring, decorating, painting, playing, etc. She never ceases to amaze me. She just goes with the flow and has fun doing it. She may be a bit shy however she is so focused working at all the stations and really working at the task at hand. This place was great, they had a construction zone, rowing on Boat Row, a "New Years" section with decorations and all winter activities and my favorite "The Bank". I loved the bank because Cupcake and I played bank teller. I was able to work the window and talk to her about her transactions and wish her a good day. This place was great, so much fun. After a few hours I was exhausted, Cupcake was sleepy and Hubby wondered what we do all day because he thought this stay at home mom didn't do much, he was tired too! We are really enjoying our time together!!









No comments:

Post a Comment