Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's a B O Y!

Welcome to the world Cooper Smith!
Born 7lbs 15 oz, 20.5 inches tall
on January 31, 2012 at 9:41am

Well, let's be honest, his name is not Cooper but I can't reveal his real name. Let's just say it's cute, classic and all American!!!

Hubs and I were so happy and relieved that Cooper arrived safe and sound. When Dr Jen held him up over the curtain I saw a pink face on a perfectly round head. When I say perfectly round head I mean the roundest head I have ever seen. There was no way I was pushing that head out.

Yeah!!! Cooper is here! Our son has arrived. The second coming of Christ is here. I now understand why every woman has a special bond with her son the same was a father/daughter has a special relationship. My son is here and he is the cutest boy I have ever seen, I can say that because I am his mother!!!

Gotta go! I'm on cloud nine however still feeling like a dying dog in the street!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol. well since he is called that by a few smiths what the hell

      Delete