Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Halloween Happenings!

Halloween is here and I think we have something almost every day for 10 days leading up to Halloween. I realize that I sometimes over do it with events, parties and holidays. Not that I "over do it" with parties but I over do it by packing in too many activities in a given day/week/period. Sooooooo, here are some fun activities this season. I don't want to bore you with the same picture 12 times. Although, Cupcake is the cutest Abby Dabby I've ever seen. (she never says Abby Cadabby from Sesame, she's Abby Dabby)

SNACK FACTORY TOUR
Trick o Treatin' at a snack factory, umm, when do we go and how many snacks do we get? This is an ideal place to trick o treat however it is on a Monday and starts around 5ish, never gonna happen! Well, if you have me for a Mom then it will happen! Cupcake got all dolled up in her Abby Dabby costume, big smile and bag in hand for a night out on the town! The snack factory was packed but we had so much fun taking the tour of snacks, getting samples hot out of the oven and seeing all the kids in their costumes. Whatever about the other kids looking cute, that is like all beauty pageant contestants always wanting world peace, I wanted more hot samples!



















LOCAL PARADES
I was a bit on the fence about this because it is a parade (not a fan) and it was a week NIGHT. God only knows how this would work out for us. Good news, hubby would be able to join us, Bad news, it's a parade. I want to LOVE parades because we should however I find it interesting to stand, wave to strangers, rinse and repeat every year. Well, we did it because I am me and I have to do everything my self. Hopefully everyone understands. I CAN NOT wait to see everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment