Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Play group fun....and it's OCTOBER!

We made it! October is finally here!!! Since joining MOMS club we joined a play group within the club and rotate houses for play time every Thursday. I am so happy that I found this group of women! They are a great bunch to hang with, talk to, bitch with oh and their kids are great too so Cupcake can come along and play too!

October hit and it was my turn to "host" so I decided to have a mini Halloween party. I really do love Halloween! I think Cupcake is starting to get into the spirit too, she seems to gravitate towards orange and black lately. The kids really are so cute and so easy going. Give them snacks, toys and possibly a craft to make and they are happy. Actually, they love playing on the porch with Cupcakes cars. Whatever works kids! I think Cupcake is torn between a pair of brothers. She loves all her new playmates but I've noticed that one set of brothers seem to have catch her attention. For now we will call them N and C, I will work on "naming" everyone later. N is a year older than Cupcake and C is a year younger. Depending on how the wind blows some mornings she will ask "will N be around today?" or "how bout C, is he comin'" It should be interesting to see how this unfolds. Sad thing, I'm not sure if they even know the possible love triangle. If you notice she did stop during the "party" to take a picture with C, who knows!

All in all we had a great play date, this club is really working out for us!





No comments:

Post a Comment