Wednesday, July 18, 2012

January 31, 2012

Well, the day has arrived and I am ready to head to the hospital. I did all my pre-testing, shopping, packing, organizing and set up my mom to stay with Cupcake while we welcomed her brother into the world. I can't believe this day is here!!! I barely slept last night, packed as if I was going away to a resort for 5 days and jumped out of bed at 5am for my scheduled C-Section at 7am. I would give a testicle for a cup of coffee, well if I had one I would give it. My nerves are somewhat shot but I'm shockingly calm. I keep thinking this must not be happening. I feel that as I go through life I'm not really understanding what is happening to me. Regardless, we are heading out the door at 6:15 am for our drive to the hospital and a life changing event. I wonder what he will look like, act like, mesh with Cupcake?!? Wish us luck, this Family of 3 will soon be a Family of 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment