Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Merry Christmas - 2011

OMG, Santa came to our house and he left a toy store behind for Cupcake. She must have been an EXTREMELY good girl this year! Hubs and I think he lost the video we sent of temper tantrums and meltdowns because she really did get many gifts this year. All kidding aside Cupcake is a good girl and it seems this year is full of arts/crafts, dolls and painting stuff. Santa even left a special message for her on her new easel. Oh wow!!! I think the biggest hit is the trampoline. Oh why, oh why did Santa leave that, lol. That seems to be the question everyone asks me and I just laugh and say "Santa has a sense of humor". (S)he is a funny one! Hubs and I are very blessed to have Cupcake, bun in the oven and each other along with many family and friends. This may be our best Christmas yet!!! Have to run and get ready for our visitors!






No comments:

Post a Comment