Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beach Pictures

I have to get some fun pics of Cupcake on the beach so the night prior to our departure we headed to the beach for one last night of fun. I love being with Cupcake and love the quiet moments; before the play dates, friends, errands, after dinner, bath time and scheduled events to just sit, run and laugh. She really is an amazing little girl and her smile and laugh are infectious (when she wants to share it with you). My daughter makes you work for everything, nothing like me, however, I love that she will only share the best parts of herself with the people she loves the most. She is guarded already, at such a young age and I feel that I spend time defending her and explaining that she is shy, quiet and reserved because she doesn't bust into a room smiling, laughing and screaming. She is selective, smart and demure (already). I am a social whore and will flash a smile, give a laugh and spread my cheer/sarcasm to anyone at anytime. Maybe she should explain my behavior to others instead of me discussing hers. I love the pictures and love that I've captured the real Cupcake. Sorry, I'm a mom just talking about my most prized possession. She's the best!!




No comments:

Post a Comment