Friday, June 29, 2012

A visit upstate with my family

If you are new to my family blog then you must know that I LOVE THE FALL SEASON!!! I am so happy that Cupcake is another year older and another year able to understand what is going on around us! We decided to take a trip to see my brother, Wahlberg, Boo, Tink and KMan to Upstate NY. They invited us for a weekend of fun in Central NY. We arrived insanely late, ate large amounts of food and Cupcake thought it would be fun to stay up until 2am, lovely!

Good thing we were staying a few days! Cupcake and Tink played, fought, played and fought all morning (it is so nice to see them together). After some lounging around we decided to hit the apple orchards! We decided that we were going to make an apple pie and only the finest NY apples would do. We picked, walked, ate and played at the farm. We also went on a hayride and picked some pumpkins. Cupcake and Tink had so much fun! Boo and KMan entertained the girls, they are great sports! It is so weird to see how grown up they are, how they are maturing into young adults, developed great personalities and senses of humor. I can see part of my family in them as well as Wahlberg's family. They really are great kids!

After a fun day we headed home to make some apple pie and eat some sushi! Good times were had, plenty of laughs and loads of memories. I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time with them. Let the Fall festivities continue!

I just realized the title sounds like my family is serving time in the big house, lol.











No comments:

Post a Comment