Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Labor Day at Nanny and Pampi's house

After our Jersey adventure we headed North to Nanny and Pampi's house to visit with my family. My parents, brother and his family were all there!!! Cupcake was so happy to see Tink! They played, danced and drew murals all over Pampi's steps. If anyone knows my dad he is OCD and rarely "goes with the flow" when it comes to making a mess, I mean creating a masterpiece. Funny how he is creative but he is the mad scientist and only works in controlled environments. To make matters worse my brother showed the girls how to make their creations more elaborate. I thought Pampi took it well and only sighed in the background. He never let the girls know that he was suffering in silence from all the beautiful artwork (to be cleaned as soon as they left).

Cupcake and Tink spent the rest of the day dancing and laughing. It is so nice to see them play together, two peas in a pod. Boo and KMan also spent time playing with the girls, they always entertain the girls and participate in crazy activities. It was nice to hang with my brother and Wahlberg, they always make me laugh. Nanny, as usual, had a fantastic spread of food and many laughs to be had.

Labor Day weekend is definitely a busy holiday for us!!! Hope you are enjoying your holiday too!











No comments:

Post a Comment