Monday, June 25, 2012

A day of fun in the sun.....and some animals too

Hubby and I wanted to continue our "Summer of Cupcake" with a few more activities of outdoor fun. The summer is coming to an end, well, almost. We decided to take Cupcake to this outdoor playground/farm/corn maze and of course see some animals! The train we visited earlier this summer also choo choo's on by so we were able to see the trains again. Oh, the bonus of the day..........more animals. This time it wasn't too bad because it was a small pen and they weren't jumping on us for food (or spitting). We had a great afternoon but again, wasn't aware that we were visiting a small African country. Cupcake was even hot and bothered after awhile. We lasted a few hours but when high noon came we all started melting and decided to find a new activity to cool off.

I'm feeling great, I'm in my 2nd trimester already and if it wasn't for the heat I would be fine. I continue to pass out on the couch while Cupcake is napping but then again not sure if that has to do with the pregnancy or that we are usually up and at 'em at 5am. Either way, I'm great!!






No comments:

Post a Comment