Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gigi's 4th Birthday Party

We love hanging out with Gigi and her family. This year for her birthday her parents decided to throw her a princess dress up party at a Sweet and Sassy boutique. Hubs was a bit nervous that Cupcake was too small/young for this but me being me knew this would be right up her alley. Sure she is only 2 and she is extremely shy but this is such a fun party, hell if I could take part in it I totally would!!!

The moment we entered there were a gaggle of 15 year old girls waiting to dress, primp, color and dance Cupcake into fun. She was a bit nervous however she NEVER cried, whined, complained or threw a tantrum. I must give Cupcake credit, she goes with the flow. She may not walk around with a smile on her face like the Joker but she rolls with it. Gigi was so happy and looked like she was sparkling the entire time. Cupcake did get her hair and make-up done, I drew the line at nail painting (disaster). After all the princesses were groomed and dressed they put on a fashion show and Cupcake was first in line. She was shy and hesitant to shashay but she did it! I was the proud stage mom whopping it up Arsenio Hall dog pound style. I was so proud of her, she did it. Gigi and the rest of her friends were darling, adorable little girls! They all looked fabulous and had such a great time.

After the show Gigi blew out her candles and all the girls celebrated with cupcakes and other treats. We all had such a good time and we can't wait until Cupcake is old enough to have a party like this (Hubs said her sweet 16). Cupcake received her own certificate and proudly displayed it on the fridge for all to see. Hubby cleaned her face as soon as we walked through the door. I guess I am going to be the "cool mom" during the teenage years.

Happy Birthday Gigi, hope you had a fantastic party!









No comments:

Post a Comment