Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Some pictures I forgot to post


Cupcake was attacked by a.......fly. It ruined her day as well as her meal. It was a long week with a fly in the house








I saw this pig mailbox and immediately thought of my Polo Days when we all discussed HBO's True Blood....."pig, I know that pig"






Johnstown adorable kids! We spent 2 nights together during a great week. Thanks Johnstown for hanging with us, till next time my friend!








Everyone had to check their emails while we were away. Ya never know who is looking to connect!






It was a wonderful week full of glorious memories. We were able to reconnect as a family, remove ourselves from the craziness of life and just enjoy our family of 3. We are all tired and need some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment