Thursday, June 21, 2012

We are going to Wally World!

Here we are, attempting our first trip to a kiddie amusement park. I love the idea of going to this place since it isn't the zoo or the beach so odds are it should be better. Hubby took some time off from work and we decided to have some fun geared towards Cupcake. We hit the open road and traveled to a kiddie amusement park on a rather hot day. Cupcake was in a good mood and I was excited to see her on all the rides. Hubby went on all the rides with Cupcake and we walked and walked and walked ALL DAY LONG. She had a great time and did surprisingly well on all the rides. I was nervous that she would hit her max and either be scared or done for the day, neither! I think the highlight of the day for me was watching them on the Log Flume. I laughed my rosy red one off when I saw Hubs come down with a little blond head peered out waving her chubby little hand at me. She was so happy, a smile from ear to ear! I was sad to miss all the rides but next year I will be back.

Oh and isn't it amazing that I actually made it into a few pics! Hubs must have been having a not so camera ready day and actually grabbed the camera from me this time.

We had so much fun and realized that this should be a yearly treat! Hope you are having fun Cupcake!!











No comments:

Post a Comment