Sunday, June 10, 2012

Did Santa come to our home?

Oh my goodness, Santa Claus, was he here? We are trying to explain to our little cupcake who Santa is and why we love him so much. Doubtful that she understood it this year but so much fun seeing the smile on her face as she saw so many new toys under the tree. I hope she doesn't expect this every morning! Santa left so many wonderful, new, shiny toys and HER VERY OWN KITCHEN!! OMG, we can't wait to see the delicious treats she makes!

This year Santa left an extra special gift for Daddy too, a new Mac Airbook. I had the best laugh since Daddy spent most of Christmas Eve complaining about Steve Jobs, Apple and all Mac products and how he would NEVER spend money on anything in the Apple Store. Well, thank goodness that Santa did the shopping since he left a wonderful present! Daddy was speechless and recanted most of his statements from the night prior!

Momma received a pair of Uggs this year. I will admit I have spent most of my adult life "hating" on Uggs. I think it is bizarre for grown women to wear footwear the color of toasted marshmallows on their feet, especially when they are dressed up in their finest work gear. I caved and asked Santa for a pair this year. Not just the traditional pair, I actually lugged myself in the Ugg store in NYC and shopped around for heinous footwear. I came across my favorite pair, the "Bailey". So cute and sooooo comfortable. I wish Ugg made coats and gloves too. Anyway, I can't wait to commute into the city in my finest attire and fluffy boots! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!







No comments:

Post a Comment