Saturday, June 9, 2012

Our first Halloween Party - 2010

Halloween is here! By now you know how I feel. I decided to have our friends and kiddies over for a proper party. Well, kinda hard since all the kids are still babies, don't eat candy and can't follow direction. So, we had an all you can eat costume dance party. It was so much fun and in true cupcake fashion she had a few costume changes.

Let me back track a bit. I was at work one day talking to the ever fabulous Skecher and she told me that her mom made all of her halloween costumes. Yep, lots of moms "make" costumes but when I looked through her photo album she shocked the crap out of me. Her mom really made costumes. I mean this woman takes creativity to another level. I mean, she made herself the Stay Puff Marshmallow from Ghostbuster's when she was pregnant! I should scan the pic in. Anyway, I have a list of names I call my cupcake and chickie is one of them. (Side side note, I call my nieces and nephews "my little chickens" so chickie was inevitable). Soooooooo, fabulosity's mom made my little chickie a Chick! It was ridiculously cute and she put so much time and energy into it. I'm not sure if I ever fully thanked her however I will always be grateful for what she did for me. Everyone at work ooohed and ahhed when they saw the costume. I even had to transport it via Amtrak (did I ever mention my typical commuting day) and was stopped by so many people laughing and pointing about my chickie's chick costume.

We had a great Halloween party and a fun time handing out candy on Halloween. Chickie only wore her costume for a few hours and quickly changed back into her comfortable strawberry costume!

Remember how I talked about losing some pics and moving this site to another site.......well, I don't think I have a chick pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment