Monday, June 25, 2012

Labor Day weekend......Let's hit the beach!


We weren't sure how we wanted to end our "Summer of Cupcake" or Hubby's vacation. After much consideration we decided to do it all! First stop.......the beach!

We like to visit a new beach/tourist town every year and since we live on the east coast our option are endless. Up now, OCNJ (I love abbreviations). For those of you not in the know it stands for Ocean City, NJ. I've never been but heard it is an amazing stop for kids and the critics are correct! We only went for the day because of our packed weekend. We walked the boards and rode the rides, it is perfect for little ones. Dear Hubby went on almost every ride (I'm not allowed nor do I think I would fit) and they had a blast! We hated that our visit was coming to an end but lots to do!!




























Where to next...........AC baby (with a toddler, you stay classy)

No comments:

Post a Comment