Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OBX Baby - 2011

I have always wanted to travel to the OBX! I always saw the bumper stickers with the peculiar OBX letters never knowing what the hell that is. After many years I finally found out about this fantastic vacation destination (I'm pretty common). I wanted a family vacation so the 3 of us could unwind from the craziness that was our life a month ago and celebrate the new direction we were going as a family with a SAHM. I booked a beautiful house on the recommendation from a college friend and headed north with Hubby, Cupcake and Clyde (her trusty horse) for a week of fun in the sun. After a LONGGGGG drive we arrived and took it all in. The house was GORGEOUS, the beach was close by and we could play in the sun all week long. Cheers to a much needed, well deserved family fun vacation so the 3 of us can reconnect. If you don't hear from us by the middle of May please send a search party. Enjoy our OBX adventure!





No comments:

Post a Comment