Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our lives are gonna be changin'

Uh, wait a minute, what does this shirt say?









Really???? Is Cupcake going to be a big sister? OMG! We are so happy to share the news with our family and friends. We found out Memorial Day weekend that we would be adding another cupcake or eclair to our family. We actually found out about this the day prior to our trip to the zoo. This in no way affected our zoo visit, I feel the same way pregnant or not pregnant. We are happy to say that our new addition will arrive on or around February 4th, 2 days prior to my 35th birthday. Not that this is all about me but Cupcake arrived on Mother's Day and hate to say this but eclair will have his/her own day (I don't share).

I'm feeling great and want to let the world know! Fingers crossed that eclair grows happy and healthy. We are so happy, get ready Cupcake, you're going to be a big Sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment