Monday, May 14, 2012

Christmas at Nanny and Grandpa's


Unfortunately we were not able to celebrate Christmas with my entire family until Saturday, December 27th. I loved it because this meant we could extend Christmas!!

Hubby and I ventured to my parents house to celebrate with my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. Very happy to say that Tinkerbell celebrated her 1st Christmas, she seemed to really enjoy herself. She also spent some time checking out new foods and seemed to just sit back and take in all the excitement.  I did catch up trying to sneak some cookies while deep in conversation. "Uh huh, yeah, let me just hide this cookie, uh huh, yeah, I completely agree with you". I love Tink and must say she will grow up to be that girl who questions everything; no one will ever get anything past her. She always looks at you with an inquisitive look, almost as if she was thinking "and who are you and what the hell are you doing”, kind of like Karen from Will and Grace. "What's going on here” as she points her little finger at you.

The kids are getting older and the presents revolve around the latest fashions and technology gadgets. Gotta love K-man, he is always happy with his Christmas gifts and never holds back. Things got out of hand fast when Uncle Cha Cha turned the Wii on. Good grief Charlie Brown, you would have thought that oxygen was taken away from the boys between the huffing, puffing, eye rolling; I thought the boys needed medical assistance. Nanny quickly cut off all gaming and even my hubby started in with his convulsions.

We had a great time and didn't want the night to end but I was swelling like Sherman Klump and needed to retire for the night. Can't wait for next year when Tink has a playmate for Christmas gatherings!!

Looks like Christmas is coming to an end. I still have a few more festive days in me before the decorations come down. Up next, 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment