Monday, May 14, 2012

February is here!


February is here which means birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays! I celebrated my 32nd with a meal at Ruth Chris's Steak House. Nothing says I love you and happy birthday then with a medium rare piece of meat and mashed potatoes. Hubby and I are trying to take advantage of all meals without kids and babysitters. I really didn't have the energy to dine out but I couldn't resist a night out with my Hubby! We had a great time and needed to get home somewhat early because the my family was coming for a visit!

Actually, we decided to celebrate February birthdays in one weekend. My nephew K-man turned 9 on the 5th and my brother-in-law Cha Cha celebrated his birthday on the 17th so we decided to gather together for food and birthday shout outs!

We had a great time. The kids were glued to Wii all weekend along with some board games for everyone to play. I am starting to swell so spent part of the day with my feet up while my Mom cooked copious amounts of food. My SIL Wahlberg (brotha's wife) even made some lasagna when she arrived.  Tinkerbell is quickly growing and becoming her own little person, so cute!! Oh and Screech has to be one of the most creative kids I know. He decided that he wanted to make characters on Wii instead of playing games, no problem, it kept him busy so design away. I was watching him and noticed that he was giving a girl some weird hair and a mustache and asked him what he was doing, he was making Miss Piggy. I laughed so hard because not only did she really look like Miss Piggy but he made her snout from a mustache and some dots, through the eyes of Screech!

On Sunday we headed over to the Smith's house to celebrate LoLo's Terrible Two Stage! The youngest Smith turned 2, say it ain't so. LoLo is a tough cookie but let me tell you, he is always more than happy to sit down and eat a meal or share a piece of cake. The kids (my Hubby and his brother too) played guitar hero for part of the night. I think Hubbycould have a future in a band if he plays his cards right. We had a great time, Rock On!

Happy Birthday to K-man, LoLo and Cha Cha! Oh and to me too!





Happy 2nd Birthday Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment