Monday, May 14, 2012

Our little girl is turning 1! What a onederful weekend!


I always wanted to be a mother but was suprised that my little princess made me a Mommy! I knew I would love my child but I was surprised that it would change my life 100% and love this little girl more than I love anyone! Being a mother is a roller coaster; its full of so many emotions and you never know if you are doing the right thing. I am greatful that I have a wonderful Mom who showed me the way and I'm able to take those lessons and bring them into my own life.

We wish Princess a lifetime of health, happiness, laughter and love. I hope that she has a family she is proud of and we teach her all of lifes important lessons. So much more to say and not enough time. Life is short.......let's take it one cupcake at a time!

We love you Princess........Happy 1st Birthday and may every day be full of onederful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment