Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy New Year 2010



Wow, 2010 is here already, wasn't that a Space Odyssey???

Hubby and I showed Cupcake some New Year's Eve fun by stopping in on some of our neighborhood friends. We had a great time hanging out and joining in the New Year excitement! We didn't bring our camera so I apologize for not having pics AND we didn't make it until midnight. No worries, we have a baby now and it's understandable that we can't stay up until midnight! (That's our story and we're stickin' to it).

We did celebrate New Year's Day with the Smith Family! The Smith's came over for some good 'ol fashioned pot of gravy, meatballs (they weren't my best) and penne alla vodka. This was Cupcake's first night trying some meatballs and pasta. She loved my meatballs (the only person) and LOVED my gravy!! Mommy was so proud! Daddy thought it was a great idea to keep her in her silver bubble dress while she tried my gravy because that doesn't stain. After several breathing sessions and Dreft stain remover I let it go and realized that little ones while get dirty. Am I like Kate from Jon and Kate???

I loved that Cupcake spent another day watching her cousins in awe. They were playing with her toys and showing her what they can do! I'm not kidding when I say after spending time with all of her cousins throughout the Christmas holiday she turned into a different child! She is now crawling, playing with toys and yelling at us! I am so happy and amazed at how much my little girl does already! She is a quick study! She is on fire, no stopping her.

We had a great New Year's Day with our family. One of my nieces and nephews even spent the night and enjoyed some movie time with popcorn and some soda. They both helped us the next day by watching Cupcake while we disassembled all of our Christmas decorations. I was grateful and amazed by how much I was able to accomplish with little hands watching even littler hands! After a day of hard work Hubby took our nephew to see Avatar with Pop while my niece, Cupcake and I went to Friendly's for some lunch and some local shopping!

We hope that everyone has a wonderful 2010 full of love, health and happiness!!

ne

No comments:

Post a Comment