Monday, May 14, 2012

8 Months


Princess is 8 months old already! I can't believe how quickly time is going (I think I say this every month). We are really in the thick of winter. Plenty of cold days and snow is on the way. Princess is 100% crawling, waving, learning where her nose is and taking in everything else around her. She is a little sponge and loves to study everyone and everything around her.

I love taking her picture each month with her number sign next to her however it is getting hard to trick her. She loves to eat the sign or stare at it and it's hard to get the shot. I can't wait for the day that she will sit still and let Mommy take her picture (chuckle, chuckle)

We are preparing for a rough winter but don't fret, we have a comfy, cozy snowsuit set for her. She looks like Ralphie's long lost sister from "A Christmas Story". I think if she could she would probably say, "I can't put my arms down".

No comments:

Post a Comment