Monday, May 14, 2012

Christmas - the most wonderful time of the year!


Christmas showed up early this year, well, not really but it sure did feel like it. It took a lot of energy to get my act together this year in preparation for the winter wonderland. Hubby stepped up and took over most holiday decorating this year, thank god! We laid low this year, no parties or major get togethers, just time together and counting down for the New Year!

I hit my half way mark of my pregnancy on December 21st. I'm feeling great, my biggest complaint is lack of energy. I'm not use to naps or having to slow down but I would eventually give in and spend time on the couch with my pups. We did spend quite a few nights nestled in front of the tree saying "this time next year Baby M will be here".

Christmas Eve was our usual tradition of "Seven Fish Feast at the Smith's". This year my parents joined us and we had a great time. The food was wonderful, drinks flowing (not for me) and smiles were plenty. Everyone had a great time and the kids anxiously waited for their gifts. Even Baby M received some gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment