Monday, May 14, 2012

I think I hear a bunny coming.......


Happy Easter everyone! This is Princess's last 1st holiday! Looks like we managed to go through the calendar and celebrate all of her 1st's. Easter is the perfect way to end the 1st celebrations. It is such a beautiful day and I think having my daughter made me appreciate things more.

Anyway, the Easter bunny stopped by and left behind some bunnies and snacks for our little cupcake. I hope he didn't leave any droppings behind, I will be one mad Mommy. The big bunny also left behind some cupcake eggs for an egg hunt. To our surprise they were filled with puffs so it took Princess a long time to find an egg, eat her puffs and forge ahead.

As if we weren't full from last night's dinner we decided to have our traditional Polish Easter breakfast. I love it! Farmers cheese, kielbasa, horseradish, rye bread. Ahhhh, nothing like indigestion all day!! It was fabulous and mouth watering. I'm glad that we have this tradition.

The day flew by. We stopped by Nonna and Pop's to spread some Easter cheer. We made it back early to have dinner with Nanny and Grandpa and enjoy the hot as Haiti day. What a wonderful Easter!!!

Thanks Easter bunny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment