Monday, May 14, 2012

Princess is 6 months old!


Wow, I can't believe that I have a 6 month old on my hands! She is growing every day and doing something new too! She is sitting, laughing, yelling, smiling and growing teeth! Princess is eating so many new foods that I can't keep them in stock! Princess is such a sweet girl. I can't believe that are celebrating half a year with her already, where did the time go....better yet....what did we do without her.

I love my little girl and can't wait to watch her grow. She already celebrated a few holidays, hangs out with Nanny during the week, has her favorite TV characters and hangs with the best of us!

Enjoy the pictures of our Sweet Princess as she turns 6 months old. She definitely has many sides to her playful self; silly, happy, serious, someone from Pulp Fiction with her fingers crossed over her eyes, sweet and caring.

Again, I can't believe my little girl is 6 months old! She has a sense of humor considering Mommy has a great time trying to pose and aggravate her. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment