Monday, May 14, 2012

A precious angel from heaven above will be welcomed into God's family with love


The dress is on, the godparents are here and we are headed to church. I wasn't sure how we would get our sweet girl into her car seat because the dress was so big. We figured it out, kicked everyone out of the house and started the adventure to church!

We arrived to high noon mass and were so excited about our precious baby's big day. Our sweet girl was ready to become a Catholic, no holding back! We all attended mass and cupcake was perfect, she didn't cry and barely made a noise. I think I was more nervous on her Christening Day than I was on my wedding day or the day I gave birth (and you all know that story).

The mass was beautiful and the baptism of our sweet girl was absolutely wonderful. I know, I'm her mom and I make a production of everything but all kidding aside it was a beautiful day. When the priest poured water over her head (he forget the towel to wipe her head - that is so me) she didn't even cry, just flinched.

Looks like the newest member of our church is a pro and ready to start her Catholic path in life. I'm so proud of my little girl, she mildly loves a show and is such a trooper!

God Bless our sweet baby girl.......Now the party begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment