Monday, May 14, 2012

BAPTISM WEEKEND - THE PRE-PARTY!


I can't believe that my little Cupcake will be Baptised this weekend! We spent many weeks preparing for this big event. We have a whole weekend full of events! My family travels far and when they come to visit they make it an event! It is always so much fun hosting my family! We usually have a weekend full of events along with teasing, laughter and many memorable quotes. Everyone came down the night prior to the big day to get together and pick up right where we left off. We had such a good time. My dad spent most of the day making crab cakes or as I liked to tell the kids, "Grandpa is Mr. Crabs making Crabby patties for everyone". The crab cakes were delicious, I didn't know my dad had it in him. Well, he did use every appliance and utensil in my house but that's neither here or there. The weekend is off to a great start. Food served, wine flowing, laughs a million... this will be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment