Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Giddy Up.....its Hoe Down Day!


The daycare we send Princess to is great with "Theme Weeks". Well, during the summer I found out the theme for the week related to rodeos, cowboys/girls and Texas. I picked up a letter in Princess's cubbie that she was to come to school in full rodeo attire. It just so happened that I had a trip planned to Texas and I knew I would find something for my little cowgirl to wear.

Apparently not everyone in Texas wears jeans, cowboy hats, spurs with a piece of straw hangin' out of their mouth. Where did I get that impression???? Hollywood did it again.

Anyway, while at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport I found this little diddy that would work for my girl. She also had a cowgirl hat to wear but refused to wear it until she walked in to school.

Side Note: I don't think she realizes her mother is a nut who will search high and low until she fulfills all of her child's needs. Do they ever?????

No comments:

Post a Comment