Monday, May 14, 2012

Half way there!


During the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season Hubby and I had the privilege of seeing our little bean on TV. I was scheduled for my 20 week ultrasound the week of Christmas and was full of joy knowing that I would be able to see my baby. We now call this baby, Baby M, not to be confused with the famous Baby M of the 1980's who was in the middle of the surrogate battle (for those of you not from the NY metro area you might not remember her). Anyway, Baby M Smith is our little bean and we are counting down the days/weeks until his/her arrival. We decided on Baby M since our baby will be named boy M or girl M.  

Hubby and I anxiously drove to the appointment debating the entire time if we should find out the sex of Baby M and put a name to a bean. He wants to know so we can be completely prepared for a boy or a girl. I have no desire to find out what the little one is, I am also using this as extra incentive during Labor and Delivery, to keep pushing so I will find out what this baby is!!

The appointment was great! We were able to see the little one swim around and move his/her arms and legs. The moment of truth came when the tech wanted to reveal the sex of Baby M but the joke was on us. The little one decided to keep his/her legs crossed the entire time and keep this a surprise for all of us. I am very happy to report that Baby M is healthy, everything looks great and growing according to plan. Thank God!!

I know I'm not a super model but here are some pics of my progress along with the first shots of Baby M. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment