Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2010!


Wow, it has been a LONG time since I posted. Sorry for the delay in posting our family blog. I guess it is true that life with a little one is full of activities and duties that leaves things like facebook and blogging to the side. I can't believe its been 8 month since I last blogged. So much has happened. Sit back and enjoy!

My sweet little lady celebrated her 1st Valentine's Day with Mommy and Daddy! We also celebrated this LOVEly day with a party. Our guests were Nanny, Grandpa, Nonna and Pop! What better way to celebrate a day of love than with the people who love her most. Well, she does get a lot of love from aunts, uncles, cousins and friends but we tried to keep this A-list party to just a select few.

We had a fun night with treats for everyone, a great meal and lots of laughs. Princess looked so pretty in her hearts galore dress, I think the bunny slippers completed the outfit. I think she was channeling her great-grandmother Stella(Babcia) with her ever flowing Polish look. I loved it and she made us laugh.

Wow, I forgot to mention that Princess loves her walker! She loves to navigate around romper room (we fenced in our family room) and loves to cruise the furniture, we are so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment