Monday, May 14, 2012

Nanny and Grandpaw come for a visit


Yeah! Nanny and Grandpaw came for a visit the weekend after Easter. Thank goodness they came down for last minute Baby M preparation. We ran to Costco to stock up on food so we can bunker down once the baby arrives. I only lasted an hour before my feet were beyond swollen and my back was in pain.

Since the weather was glorious we spent the rest of the day outside on the porch with our feet up, our glasses full (lemonade tea for me) and food on hand. Hubby spent majority of the weekend doing yard work (thank god for him). Nanny and I spent the rest of the weekend going through baby items, unpacking and testing out monitors, bottles, etc. I really can't wait for Baby M's arrival!! Hopefully it will be sooner than later, happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment