Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary!!


Wow, 5 years! How can that be??? 5 years since I became Mrs. Smith, the apple pie lady. I am so very happy to be Hubby's wife, I just can't believe that 5 years flew right past me. I can honestly say that the past 5 years have been filled with laughter, tears, cries and joy. We moved into our home, went on many wonderful vactations and welcomed our little girl into our home. What more could a girl want.

Since Cupcake's arrival the pictures of me and Matt are slim, we try but it is hard to get pics of just the 2 of us.

We celebrated our 5th Anniversary by visting our (2nd) favorite restaurant. The food was okay but the time we spent together made up for anything else. Lots of laughs and that is the main goal Hubby and I have, LAUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment