Monday, May 14, 2012

August 2009


Well, it seems that we are in a routine now. I am back at work full time, Cupcake hangs out with Nanny everyday (you knew that already) and we are into our normal routine. Majority of this month is full of Cupcake's Baptism preparation. This is her first big party so we are focusing on the big day by going to church every Sunday and thinking about the after party.

Cupcake continues to grow so much! She is laughing, rolling and smiling all the time. Enjoy the pics. I have to run and finish the Baptism prep. It's only a small party with our immediate family but it takes lots of planning. I wonder if cupcake will be like me or Matt with planning get-to-gethers!

Also, I am happy to say that my friend "little" came for a visit!!  "little" is my little sister from my sorority, ahhh AST! We had a great weekend of shopping and dining out. I haven't seen "little" since my wedding day so we had so much catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment