Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kiki's Bridal Shower


Okay, let me just start by saying that my camera died pretty quickly and I didn't know princess would match the flower girls. I know, I know, you don't believe me but hand to God I am serious!

While preparing for the nuptials of Kiki it was time to shower the bride to be with items she can cook, clean and make a happy home. Yeah right! Why is it that we are in 2010 and the bride to be isn't showered with ipads and other items to make her life complete so she can order out, hire the cleaning lady, deliver dry cleaning etc!

We had a beautiful time at Kiki's shower. We were able to see so many of Kiki's family we haven't seen in a long time + meet some of the grooms crew.

Princess (yet again) had a fabulous time meeting new kids and helping them out with the gifts. Did she take a moment to wrap up her baby doll in bubble wrap. I knew that she thought it was a blanket but the guests thought it was very "Dexter-like" of her"

I'm sorry that my camera died!! We will have more pics at the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment