Monday, May 14, 2012

40 weeks pregnant, when is Baby M arriving?


Well, I made it to my due date May 3rd! The only problem is that I thought Baby M would be on the outside with me, not hanging out on the inside. I am officially ready to meet this little one, I can't wait to find out if this is a boy or a girl. I feel fine except for my swollen feet. The doctor doesn't seem to have a date in mind of when we can start moving this process along. I keep thinking he will see the desperation in my eyes and say those magic words, "Let's induce" but no such luck! So far Hubby and I had 2 visits to the hospital for my blood pressure and the baby's heart rate but after being hooked up to monitors I was sent home. It is so upsetting to walk out of Labor & Delivery with a swollen stomach holding your baby on the inside. My friend Megan referred to it as "the walk of shame" and I couldn't agree more!

Thank god the baby is healthy and still growing, I need to realize that not everything will happen when I want it to. Already this little one has us on his/her own schedule. Baby M is probably sitting in there laughing its chubby little face off. God I hope I don't have a 12 lb baby, I want a healthy one but please be easy on me.

If anything happens I will be sure to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment