Monday, May 14, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Smith - 4 years already


I can't believe we became husband and wife 4 years ago on October 22. Normally, we try and plan a romantic get-away or try to dine at a special restaurant but I have to admit, this year I wasn't feeling it. Not that I didn't want to celebrate our union but I am almost at the end of my 1st trimester and wasn't feeling great. So, this year I decided to be the best wife and buy Hubby the Wii and make plans to eat at the 4 star restaurant TGI Friday's at 1pm. Okay, so maybe I'm being selfish but I was craving a cheeseburger deluxe, still can't eat past 4pm and I can't stay awake past 8pm so I thought this would make for a perfect anniversary celebration!

Happy Anniversary Hubby! Hope you enjoy the special day I planned for you, I'm sure you will love it. If not then just bowl when I fall asleep and have some leftovers. I guess the honeymoon phase is over. Hugs and kisses - Wifey

Oh and our waitress wouldn't take our picture at Friday's because she was having a button problem, apparently she didn't have enough flair and was very upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment