Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pumpkin Picking!

If you haven't read from my 1000 posts I will remind you again, I LOVE FALL!!!! I am more excited now because cupcake can pick pumpkins with us!! We piled in the car and went to the same pumpkin patch we visited the past 2 years, I guess it's a tradition. Cupcake was so confused about what we were doing but she was a good sport climbing in to the wagon, hayride and walk through the patch for some good ol' fashioned pumpkin pickin'!

We had fun but noticed that cupcake was a tad bit quiet most of the day. We originally thought she was nervous/confused but oh no, she is sick! Please oh please do not tell me that we are going to go through another round of fevers! Please let our little cupcake feel better......and soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment