Monday, May 14, 2012

Blizzard 2010


I just can't help myself but post some pics of the great blizzard of 2010. I hate the winter, the snow and being cold. I was never a fan of winter because I was always sick so I never played in the snow. That is great for me but unfortunately Princess may suffer from it.

The snow started on the eve of my birthday and lasted most of the weekend, causing a mess of 2 feet. We resumed our normal schedule on Tuesday only to learn that another blizzard was coming our way. The local weatherman, Hurricane Schwartz, could barely speak and was tongue tied during his (what felt like) 18 hour coverage. On Tuesday night (Feb 9th) more snow was dumped onto us that lasted a full 24 hours. We were blessed with 18 inches of snow and we are officially home bound for the next several days.

I had to stop and take some pics (I hate when people do this because we all know what snow looks like, I don't need to see it) so I could capture Princess's first blizzard. Enjoy the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment