Monday, May 14, 2012

March 2010 - Daddy celebrates a Birthday!


Princess was exhausted from her Valentine's Day celebration so we spent some time snuggled with Nanny. She is more daring with her steps and starting to say Da-dee and Ma-mee a bit. I can't get over the fact that every day is a new day full of discoveries! She truly steals my heart!

Princess spends lots of time in romper room, thank god for those gates! She loves her baby dolls, making music and sucking her thumb. Yes, I have a thumb sucker! I was somewhat shocked but not surprised since she follows suit with my nieces and nephews. She is also getting so many teeth. Seriously, how many teeth does a baby get because she has about 98. Should I be concerned?

We entered March with birthday celebrations for Grandpa (sorry we missed dinner) and Da-deeee! Hubby celebrated his 34th birthday, really?? Princess is starting to wonder what all those candles are in that fluffly white delight, pretty soon my love.

It's still snowing and we may never see spring. I'm happy to just have time with my husband and my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment